Come and work with us!
We are currently recruiting for the following roles
Deputy General Manager - Full time.
Food & beverage assistants – Full or part time.
Accommodation Supervisor – Full time.
Please see job descrpitions below and for further information or to apply please email - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061 478 700.
Deputy General Manager:
We are recruiting for experienced deputy general manager to join our team for our new and exciting property to be relaunched early 2023 after undergoing an extensive refurb, an exciting time to join the senior management team.
· Provide strategic support to the general manager for all hotel operations.
· Ensure all employees are consistently motivated and engaged to deliver excellence in service.
· Ensure the best level of customer care within the property.
· Support the profitability and cost management of the property.
· Direct and manage all hotel activities.
· Maximise revenue, profitability and quality goals by developing and executing up-selling strategies and providing quality service & products to all guests.
· Deputise for the general manager in their absence.
· Work with and lead the management team.
· Ensure financial targets are achieved.
· Foster an excellent working environment where customer focus is exceeded.
· Passionate about hospitality.
· Self motivated.
· Experience in leading a team to deliver excellent service with a personal touch.
· Experience in operations at management level.
· Able to multi task & prioritise
· Ability to deliver consistency at all times.
· Have a profound knowledge of 4 star standards.
· Possess a can do attitude.
· Experience in rooms division an advantage.
Full or Part time.
Do you love seriously good food & drink with great service?
Do you want to work and build your career in the catering industry?
Are you available for full time employment from July 2022?
We are seeking individuals who would like to be part of our growing team. The duties of the role on a daily basis will include Operating tills, making teas and coffees, serving on hot food counters, serving and prepare Alcohol beverages, General cleaning and dealing with customer queries.
We are recruiting for experienced accommodation supervisor for a well-established 4* Hotel currently undergoing an extensive refurbishment. This is a key position and is an ideal time to join the team and be part of their exciting relaunch.
Experience working in hospitality/accommodation as supervisor or self checker.
Excellent high standards of cleaning.
Have a keen eye for detail.
Exceptional organisational skills.
Ability to multi-task.
Responsible for ensuring guests expectations are exceeded.
Support the Management teams as required.
Experience in a supervisory or self checker role.
Able to multi task & prioritise.
Ability to deliver high standards and consistency at all times.
Have a profound knowledge of accommodation 4 star standards
Possess a can do attitude.